Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lucky Frame Tutorial


I ran across this little gem from 320 Sycamore before Valentine's and loved it but never made it. Now that I am full scale St. Patrick's Day ( I even rented Darby O'Gill and the Little People at the library today- is there some kind of support group for people like me?!) I knew this would be a perfect accent!

It's so easy it took less than 5 minutes and it was FREE!
I had an old frame that I love but never had a picture for just laying around, I grabbed a scrap of green fabric, scissors and some scrapbook adhesives.Cut your fabric to fit your frame, I just used the insert to measure.Place your fabric in the frame.Use your adhesives to attach your tiles to the glass- I have a travel scrabble set- that's why my tiles are so small.



Finding Fabulous Poppies at Play Someday Crafts

8 comments:

Joyelle said...

ooo-soooo--cuuuuute !!!!! :)

Brook said...

U r so freakin cute how in the world did my brother score a catch like u? U beautiful creative chickidy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brook said...

U r so freakin cute how in the world did my brother score a catch like u? U beautiful creative chickidy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I am going to feature this idea on my blog. It is too cute to not help get the whole world over here looking at it!! :) Thank you so much for inspiring me!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

This is the cutest use for scrabble pieces ever. Im featuring it at somedaycrafts.blogspt.com. Grab my "featured" button.

Jane B. said...

Awww...so cute and perfect for St. patty's day! Thanks for sharing and for linkin' up to Frugalicious Friday!

Jane B. said...

Oh, I followed ya too!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Super cool! Thanks for sharing!
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails