Sunday, February 28, 2010

Corned Beef and Cabbage

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I have been battling some mysterious illness but I finally kicked it- I hope. :) For today's St. Patrick's Day fix I thought I would share our go to recipe for St. Patrick's Day dinner.

I found this recipe in Taste of Home, but have made some changes to the original recipe- it called for cloves- we are not fans of cloves. AND- the original only called for the cabbage to be cooked for 20 minutes- which left us and our guests waiting for 1.5 hours for the cabbage to cook- EMBARRASSING!
My friend Becca, makes amazing recipe cards for her recipes, so I thought I would try my hand at it for all of you!

1 comment:

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

I just found your blog and love it! I posted a link to your cute Irish decor and gave you an award on my blog. Thanks for the cute ideas!

http://favoritesandthings.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails