Friday, January 25, 2013

Storybook Shower Invitations

 For the Storybook Shower I used these wonderful shower invitations featured on Martha Stewart Crafts. They were designed by Artist Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co.

 I added a pale pink border around the invitation and then customized the invite with the information for our shower.
 I also designed these please bring a book cards to place in the invitation. We thought it would be fun if all the guests brought a book instead of a card and found a great poem on Pinterest. I liked this particular poem because it said well loved and I hoped that guests would realize they could bring a used book too and some did too. The books little A and I brought were from a thrift store.
 I sent a bookplate with adhesive on the back with the invitation so guests could have the bookplates in the books already. I also brought extras to the shower in case anyone forgot. Little A gave Shelley "Snow White" and in the space that says "you'll love this book because" Little A wrote "she's pretty." Oh to be 5!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails