Friday, July 16, 2010

Laundry Room Wall Art

I wanted to keep the laundry really simple, fresh and clean. Also, I wanted my mother-in-law to still be able to do a lot to the space to really make it her own. This project was $7.00, and makes a nice impact on the room without over powering it.
Supplies:
Chipboard Letters(Hobby Lobby .99 on sale)
Scrapbook paper (Bo Bunny)
Modge Podge
Black Paint
Foam Brush
Sticky Tack
First I painted the edges of the letters black and let them dry.
Then I traced the letters onto the paper, cut the paper out and modge podged the paper onto the letter- let dry.
Next I took a fingernail file and sanded all the egdes of the letters and modge podged the letters and let dry.

I took sticky tack and hung them on the wall.

Ta da!
Please remember to pray for sweet little Preslee her family needs your prayers now more than ever!
If you would like to help out her family visit this great blog.
I was contacted by Jessica to join their silent auction for Preslee and thought why not? So now is a great time to grab some Lulu's for a great cause!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

LoVe*LoVe*LoVe it!! Great JoB!

Stacie said...

LoVe*LoVe*LoVe it!! Great JoB!

brandi @ tales of a domestic goddess said...

WOW! love them!!

i love the name of your blog!!!

i'm your newest follower!

blakadomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great idea. Found you thru Frugalicious Friday. :)

Shell said...

Where did you gat the scrapbook paper? I LOVE it!

Walkers said...

I bought that scrapbook paper about 5 years ago for my wedding album- it's Bo Bunny Midnight line I think.

Jami said...

I really love these. I wonder if they will make laundry fun? Maybe I should make a "kitchen" sign for me instead. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails