Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shamrock Frame

So here is yet another St. Patrick's Day decoration idea- and the best part of this idea is that it cost nothing!


Materials:
Frame
Paper
Stamps
Scissors
Shamrock Cut out
Ink Pad


I got my shamrock here.


Cut your paper to size, my frame was a 4x6 so that's what I did.


Center your shamrock and trace.


Stamp your word around the interior of the shamrock over and over and over.....

Wait for your ink to dry and then erase the shamrock. Then if you want stamp the same word in a different color below. Make sure to clean your stamps first- I use the cleaner from Close to my Heart- it works really well- I'm sure others work just as well.

Frame it and enjoy! You could really do this in any shape with any word- like a peace sign with your tween's name, a baseball with your little boy's name (oh cute!) the possibilities are endless!

I'm linking to: Works for Me Wednesdays ,Blue Cricket Design,

The Thrifty Home

A Soft Place to Land

Somewhat Simple Life as Lori Bloggeritaville

Craftoholics Anonymous

Photobucket

giveaways

10 comments:

Jessa said...

Yay, a craft I can do! I already have all the stuff just needed the idea. Thanks!

Tasha said...

That is fabulous!!! I just love it :) You have such wonderful idea.

Niki Jolene said...

So simple and yet so cute! Thanks for sharing this fun idea.

Sandy said...

how cute is that... not sure if I could do the stamping in such perfect order... great job!
Sandy
http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

ificould said...

This is such a cute idea! I loved it so much, I put a link on my blog: http://ificould-ificould.blogspot.com/2010/03/framed-shamrock.html

If you want it, here's a link to a button saying you were featured: http://ificould-ificould.blogspot.com/p/featured-sites.html

Thanks for a great project idea! Love you blog!
Missy

Joyelle said...

so soooo cute! thanks girl!!

Aly said...

That is totally cute to do it in different ones with names. I think I might just have to do that.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hi Heather!
That is so adorable! Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday and sharing this week! I hope you will come back to visit me soon. If you haven't already, be sure to enter the giveaway.

Have a wonderful weekend.
HUGS!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Another great project.. I'mgoing to have to do something like this.

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please come by next week for another great party.
Lori

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

I love how unique this is! So glad you joined the party!
happy crafting,
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails