Monday, February 15, 2010

Here's to you little A

For two days in a row I have caught little A sporting the "bando" look. So today's etsy montage is deciated to all headbands and clips.


Feathered Azure
I couldn't even pick a favorite and right now she's offering one dollar shipping!

Beautiful pieces and she contributes part of her proceeds to create care packages for women who have been rescued from human trafficking.

This would be so cute in a newborn picture, very tempted to buy for little A.

My beautiful and talented friend owns Runway (and 2 other etsy stores!) everything there is simply beautiful.
Great prices and lots of colors of zipper flowers to pick from- I LOVE these!

This is simple enough to wear with jeans but elegant enough to wear out on the town.

I love this bobby pin, would look so cute tucked in by a ponytail!

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

oh, you are too too kind! thank you so much for including one of my headbands!! it's my fav. too :) i love these etsy collections you do!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! :) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails