Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday Shirt


I needed a quick thank you gift for a nice family that is letting my husband crash on their couch this weekend while he interviews for a program for next year. (If you are reading this nice family because my husband is shamelessly promoting my blog- then thank you for letting him stay with you.) My husband told me they had a daughter and she was 22 mo- no other details- he's a guy after all... I'm impressed he remembered she was 22 months. So I thought I would make her a birthday shirt that's been in my head for a while now. I think my favorite part is the ribbon flame. Now I just have to wait until it's lil A's birthday to make another one- and that birthday can take its own sweet time- she's growing up too fast.


P.S. Today is the last day to enter our giveaway.

2 comments:

Joyelle said...

o.my.gosh. i love this!! LOVE LOVE it!!!!! im sooo into animals prints and i love cakestands!!!!! this is just ADORABLE! genius i tell u!!

Brook said...

Your so cute to just make something out of the goodness of your heart i love it so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails