Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bird Print

Shelley had, at one point, pinned some bird things in her nursery board on Pinterest. I took that idea and kind of ran with it- luckily she really did want birds in her nursery- or else she is really sweet and lied to my face and told me she did. Anyways, as I was searching for a cute printable for her nursery I came across these gems from The Handmade Home (WARNING: you will spend hours reading past post- this blog is delicious!). Even linking to their blog sucked me in and I started reading old posts! Anyways, they do free printables every month and they are gorgeous! I found a bird one that I loved and printed off a 5x7 for Shelley.  
Disclaimer: I print all my printables at FedEx- you can upload your documents online and then just run in and pick them up. I like the quality of the printing- okay I LOVE them and the employees may or may not know me be name when I get in a FedEx streak and print multiple things a day like I did for Shelley's shower. 

I lucked out at DI (a thrift store here) and found a great frame with a lot of detail that I sprayed blue. Instant present.
Here is the bird print in little E's nursery (Happy Birthday today!) Little A made the bird for her little cousin- I'll show you how to do that too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails