Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Show Update


I have decided to branch out and add another show to the mix this fall, here is the info for both shows I will be doing:

MOPS Bella Vista Craft Fair
November 7th
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Bella Vista Christian Church, Bella Vista, AR

NWA Holiday Boutique Show
Holiday Inn Convention Center, Springdale, AR
November 14th
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
FREE ADMISSION
and the cutest stuff you have ever seen... seriously I have already done my shopping just looking at these talented crafters sites! I'm coming your way!
http://www.nwaboutiqueshow.com/

There will be scrabble tile pendants (LOTS of monograms), hog pendants, hog charm bracelets and holiday advent/countdown calendars.
Come see us! I LOVE visitors and chatting with new friends at shows!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails